THE CALL WILL BE OPENED SOON
We will be organizing an information session over the next few weeks. The closing date will be next spring. Stay tuned via our newsletter and LinkedIn.
Through Artificial Intelligence (AI), the Quebec government wants to propel Quebec companies towards the adoption of new, more efficient, more up-to-date, and more competitive production methods.
This call for projects is aimed at groups of companies, including start-ups or SMEs, wishing to carry out an AI innovation and collaborative R&D project in partnership with a public research centre. It aims to :
- Explore the potential of emerging technologies linked to the use of AI in industrial environments.
- Validate technological elements as part of applied research projects proposed and supervised by the industry and carried out by the research community.
- Ensure the transfer of cutting-edge knowledge from the research community to the industry.
- Support the training of a qualified workforce to meet the AI needs of aerospace industries.
- Promote on-site learning and knowledge gathering and sharing by integrating trainees into the company.
The collaborative research partnership must include at least:
- Three partners: Two companies, including a Quebec SME, a university, a College Centres for the Transfer of Technologies (CCTT) or a Quebec public research centre (CRP).
- Each partner company must plan to hire one trainee per year (or the equivalent spread over the duration of the project).
- Projects lasting up to 24 months.
- Financial assistance can cover up to 50% of eligible expenses;
- Financial assistance may reach a maximum of $1,500,000 per project, or a maximum of $350,000 per company;
- Industrial or private partners must together contribute a minimum of
- 25% of eligible project expenses;
- Recipients of financing are Québec companies through a financing agreement with Investissement Québec.
- Cumulative public financial assistance may reach 75% of the total monetary value of the project.
Project funding comes entirely from the Innovation Program (IP) of Quebec’s Ministère de l’Économie, de l’Innovation et de l’Énergie (MEIE), and is managed by Investissement Québec (IQ).
CRIAQ acts as the sponsoring organization for the project team.
CRIAQ’s project portfolio team will help you prepare your budget, using proven tools to pre-qualify and obtain financing.
Communicate with the team